1. She could read the strange e on her husband's race.
2. The shop e more workers for Christmas season.
3. These are my o about the matter.
4. Mr Grey and his family are away on v now.
5. The c connects the Atlantic Ocean and North Sea.
6. Don't worry too much about the r of the examination.
7. There are a lot of wild animals in this a .
8. The word"lead"has two p .
9. The c in Chinese writing look like small pictures.
10. A person who wants to become a doctor has to study m .
11. If you are in China, France is a w country.
12. The cinema emptied when the m ended.
13. Will you please e the sentence again
14. He lost his legs in an accident and had to move about in a w chair.
15. At first, the government had great d in carrying out the plan.
16. The teacher asked us to catch the g idea of the text.
17. At the b of this term, we don't know each other very well.
18. When I left, she was busy with her e .
19. E plays an important part in our life.
20. You are sure to succeed if you do it p .
21. You must read and understand the i before you take the medicine.
22. Mix some oil and v as a dressing for salad.
23. German, English, Spanish and French are E languages.
24. He went home d after school.
25. The wind was h outside.
1. Everyone has tow hands. Each hand has five f .
2. The person whom you work together with is called your p .
3. The farmers had the pump pumping water from d until dark in the dry season.
4. M is something that is mixed together.
5. In China, rice is grown in the south while w is grown in the north.
6. We usually put our cups and glasses in a c .
7. They usually do their e in the chemistry lab or in the physics lab.
8. Smoking is not a here.
9. Yesterday Mr. John s at the gathering and the students enjoyed his speech very much.
10. Christmas is a h for everybody in the western countries.
11. Please turn on the e lights, the classroom is too dark.
12. Karl Marx Was born in G and his native language was German.
13. The e "right away" means "at once".
14. Today it's my t to be on duty.
15. We should not only practise written English, but also practise o English.
16. Please give my best w to your parents.
17.The climate in the east of China is different from that in the w of China.
18. Did his mother die in the summer or in the f of 1990
19. It doesn't make any d to me whether you go or stay.
20. If someone says that Tom and Bill are classmates, it means they are in the s 21. A is the hottest month of the year in Hangzhou.
22. It takes years of p to become an expert.
23. Everyone thinks he is r a good student.
24.What did Zhou Lan say when she wanted to i Tang Lin to Jane
25. The sentence "We had a good time last night" has the same meaning as the sentence "We e ourselves".
1. A h is a place where people can stay and have meals when they are traveling.
2.American country song singers usually liked to carry a g with them because it was easy.
3. It's said that the p of the computer will go down soon. It's the time to buy one.
4. It's good news that a new a is being built in Hangzhou.
5 Bob and Marx will go to Xi'an s , but they will meet each other there .
6. Mother often advises(劝告)me to save some money for f .She says it's very useful.
7. This summer, it rained heavily along the Changjiang River and the water destroyed bridges, houses, crops, s and so on .
8. With the help of some v , we got through the forest near the village.
9. The travelers lost their way . They needed a g .
10. We went to the hospital by t .
11. In the p people used to cut down trees and never took care of them.
12. Nearly all the children in China are n dressed during the Spring Festival.
13. The car that my uncle had just bought was d in a big accident.
14. On Sundays the young students like to go to the b to buy some useful books.
15. A k is a room where meals are cooked or prepared.
16. The story is well written and s beautiful.
17. What about t some photos in front of the factory gate.
18. It looks as if it will rain .You'd better take a r with you .
19. As u , she arrived earlier than I had expected .
20. D comes after November.
21. Does the 21st c begin with the year 2000 or 2001
22. Helen made many mistakes because of her c .
23. Mick is watching his mother s cabbage seed now.
24. We'll get much s when the trees grow up .
25. You can grow tomatoes well following the i .