高一英语必修（2） UNIT 1—5 句型背诵
1. It is his job to look into any reports of cultural relics that have been found in China.（it做形式主语）
2. A cultural relic is something that has survived for a long time, often a part of something old that has remained when the rest of it has been destroyed.
3. The man who has the rare Ming Dynasty vase insists that it belongs to his family.
4. Once （it is） heated, the amber can be made into any shape.
5. The design of the room was of the fancy style popular in those days.
6. The Browns were at dinner while their maid was at work in the garden.
7. The judge does not consider how each eyewitness looks or where that person lives or works.
8. After leaving the army, Mr Brown came to China in search of a job.
9. He mentioned the names of a few judges whom he did not think highly of.
10. She gave us food and clothes and asked for nothing in return.
11. There is no doubt that the search for those lost cultural relics will continue.