1. Is this the factory ________ I visited last year?
2. Is this the factory _______ I worked last year?
3. Is this the factory _______ produces all kinds of TV sets.
4. Is this the very factory ______I visited last year?
5. Is this factory ______ I visited last year? key:
6. This is the school ____ we studied together ten years ago.
7. I will never forget the day _______ we spent together.
8. I will never forget the day ________ we studied together.
9. This is the reason ________ he was absent.
10. This is the reason _______ can explain his absence.
11. I often thought of my childhood, ____ I lived on a farm.
12. Winter is the time of year ____ the days are short and nights are long.
13. In an hour, we can travel to places _____ would have taken our ancestors days to reach.
14. Women _______ drink more than two cups of coffee a day have a greater chance of having heart disease than those ________ don’t.
15. Look out! Don’t get too close to the house ______roof is under repair.
16.—Do you have anything to say for yourselves?
—Yes, there’s one point ________we must insist on.
17. We’re just trying to reach a point ____ both sides will sit down together and talk.
18. The owner of the cinema needed to make a lot of improvements and employ more people to keep it running, ______ meant spending tens of thousands of pounds.
19. She was educated at
20. I was given three books on cooking, the first _______ I really enjoyed.